Under the NSW Government roadmap, the reopening of NSW will kick off next Monday 11 October now that NSW has reached the 70% double dose vaccination target. This means all the events we love and miss will soon be back on!
In line with the Public Health Order, adults (over 16) will need to be fully vaccinated to attend event and entertainment venues. This means you will need to show proof of your vaccination upon entry to a venue.
If you're pumped to get back out there, but don't quite know how to get proof of your vaccination status, we're here to help!
How to get proof of your vaccination
- Download your COVID-19 digital certificate via the Express Plus Medicare mobile app or your Medicare online account through myGov
- You can add your COVID-19 digital certificate to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay
- Instructions are available on the Services Australia website
- If you can’t get proof online, your vaccination provider can print your immunisation history statement for you
- Call the Australian Immunisation Register on 1800 653 809 (Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm) and ask for your statement to be sent to you. It can take up to 14 days to arrive in the post
- If you’re not eligible for Medicare you can call the Australian Immunisation Register and request your certificate be mailed to you or add your COVID-19 certificate to your digital wallet using the Individual Healthcare Identifiers service (IHI service) through myGov
How to get vaccinated
Not yet vaccinated? There are plenty of appointments available, simply use the Vaccine Clinic Finder to find a clinic and make a booking that suits you.
When you're ready to get back out there, check out all the events near you to see What's On!