Korean cooking is packed full of flavour and fresh ingredients. In this class you will be introduced to and cook with these flavourful ingredients that are iconic to Korean cuisine. They include deep, umami-rich sauces, pickled and fermented side dishes and exciting texture. Guests will learn about Korean banquets, the importance of Kimchi culturally and culinarily and what it takes to recreate Korean food at home.
At the end of this class we will celebrate by having our own Korean banquet, with wine included of course! Geonbae!
- Korean BBQ including Beef Bulgogi, Pork Belly, Pork Neck
- Ssäm accompaniments for the BBQ
- KFC - Korean Fried Chicken
- Kimchi Pancake
Plus Banchan (Small Dishes) -
- Mu Saengchae (Spicy Radish Salad)
- Oi Muchim (Spicy Cucumber Salad)